Saturday, July 22, 2006

To The Nice Man At Lowes

Thank you so much for taking the time to discuss my woefully inadequate kitchen light fixture and explaining the process of installing recessed lighting. I'm leaning toward your original suggestion of installing a larger florescent fixture. Now, let me give you a little piece of advice: Yes, we bonded over light fixtures, yes, I know, it *is* exciting to talk to a girl who knows her way around a two way switch, but the "little one" isn't due, ever, ever again, and you are the worlds biggest %$#@@%#$^ for suggesting it. You made me cry, and as a result, my hubster now has snot on his shirt. Which I must now go wash. If we learn nothing from this blog, people, learn this: Never, Ever, EVER ask someone when she is due or anything resembling that question unless you already know the answer.

4 comments:

Blackeyedsue said...

HE DID NOT!!!! Is his nose permanently stuck to the back of his skull?!?!

Men.

Anonymous said...

So Lowes isn't teaching tact 101 in it's intro to customer service, Lame.

Anonymous said...

Are you KIDDING ME? Was he young? Or stupid--or BOTH? I am SO sorry!!! SO SO Sorry!

hugs

Antique Mommy said...

When will people learn? And to the list of questions never to ask, "Is that your grandbaby?" This from a man in Sam's Club when Sean was 3 months old.