Friday, September 08, 2006

Home School Picture Day

Remember school picture day? It's been a looooooong time since we've done school pictures. I hated that they were so expensive and didn't turn out that great. So we started taking the kids to Sears, they take a fun photo and they used to mail out SUPER good coupons. $8.99 packages packages seem to be a thing of the past now though. So I thought I'd try my hand at some pictures for the quickly growing clan. Notice K's first missing tooth?









Some other favorites are on the Drop Shots bar. The one where J is looking down would look great in B&W. Have a great Friday!

3 comments:

Nettie said...

What great pictures! I have to admit that I hated forking over $33!!!!! a piece for school pictures already. They are always so stiff and unnatural looking. The only reason I do it is so they can get a class picture. (You can't get just the class photo - such a scam!) Looks like you already have a great glass photo!

Kacey said...

The pix are great --- so much better than the school pictures my kids had. Keep doing the good work and saving the money!

Antique Mommy said...

Those are pretty darn good pictures! The school pictures are a rip off. Where Sean goes to school, it's $50 for the entire package or nothing. And then they guilt you into buying them.