Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Garden Winding Down

Early July 065

The hot hot hot Texas sun is doing it's thing on my garden and so we are just about done with fresh from the garden produce.


Gosh I love macro shots...
Early July 074

There will be more where that came from soon. My new to me camera should be arriving any day now. Thanks Brandi! Couldn't have gotten it done without your kindness and generosity. I can't wait to finally have the tool to get all the awesome shots that I see allllll the time but slip past my poor Cannon point and shoot. Shutter delay kills shots of fast moving children like nobody's business. Within the next few days, the blog will probably become just another photog blog! LOL Oh well, that will make the grandparents happy. And me. It will make me very happy. I'm always needing more outlets for my creativity.

No comments: