Saturday, November 03, 2007

Since It's Been a Month and All

Better post.
And since my mood is not funny-post conducive, was tagged back in September(!!!!!) by the lovely Miss Brandi so I'll play along in the interest of posting something of some kind of substance.

4 Jobs I've had:

*A Bookkeeper
*A Shoe Sales Clerk
*A Telemarketer
*A Ford Salesperson

4 Places I've lived

*Wyoming
*Texas
*That's all I got!


4 Favorite TV shows (currently on TV)

* Grey's Anatomy
* Desperate Housewives
* America's Top Model (re-runs)
* Flip This House

4 Places I've been on a Vacation

* Disney World
* San Francisco
* Arizona
* South Dakota

4 Movies I could watch over and over

* Harry Potter Movies
* A Knight's Tale
* Divine Secrets of the Ya-Ya Sisterhood
* National Treasure (Did you see there's going to be a new one soon?!)


4 Favorite Dishes

* Amish Chicken
* Funeral Potatoes
* Fish Tacos
* Pho or really just anything Thai.

4 Websites I visit

* The College (duh)
* Shade
* E bay
* Finetune

4 places I'd like to be

* in a completely organized and clean house
* on a plane to somewhere...anywhere
* On a boat to somewhere...anywhere
* On a bus to...well, I guess I'm not *that* desperate...

4 People I'm tagging

All four of my lovely readers. LOL

Let me know when you've posted your info, I read stuff, I've just been too lazy to post lately. LOL

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ha! I'm vain enough to KNOW you were talking about me! LOL Welcome back to the blogsphere! I've posted my meme.