Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Love is...

Someone who cheerfully helps clean up puke at 2 am.




Someone who let's his little girl paint his nails, and wears pink nail polish for three days because he thought it was clear.




Someone who takes the kids fishing.



Someone who plays when he'd rather be napping.



Someone who teaches his kids, supports their dreams and does everything he can for them.

Someone who takes the time to celebrate his wife's birthday and Valentine's Day, even though they fall on the same day.

Someone who takes his wife on a date at least twice a month, no matter what.

Someone who does dishes, and folds laundry...and never complains about it.

We certainly are lucky to have you, dear.

4 comments:

Me said...

I love the nail polish story!! 3 days??
this is one of a kind husband/dad..oh no, my son in law is like that too..exactly..you ladies ( i mean you and my daughter!) are lucky to have such great guys as your life partners...enjoy your life together and God Bless you and your family.

bon said...

Sigh... I love these kinds of men. Got me one too, except for the nailpolish bit... He insists on painting theirs, not the other way around!

Kacey said...

He's a keeper --- hang on to him forever! I have one of those and I've been hanging onto him for what seems like forever!

Gabriela said...

What a sweet post. :)