Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Singing Our Own Song


Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing - Photo Books


It totally cracks me up that it sounds like she says "Evewy where we tease him!" I tried to capture some "Aaahhhhhssss cweam" goodness for everyone, but she enunciated today. That is one word that doesn't sound at all good in Texan...

The best one is "Jack and Jiwl wen' up-a-hiwl, fetch-a-pay-o-wader, Jack faw' down, bwoke him cw-own and Jiwl came barrowing af'er. Now him up a-fas'-as-him can go-o, wen' to bed and busted him head wif bin-awound-a-papah." But I could only get "Pock-a-Posey-Posey" uploaded before I ran out of bandwidth, so you'll have to wait on Jack and Jill until next month. Here's her version of Ring Around the Rosey, (with K in the background some):


Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing - Photo Books

2 comments:

JD said...

Oh that accent is killing ME Sooooo Cute!

Kacey said...

She really is a "Sunbeam". I bet God loves her accent, too!