Monday, April 10, 2006

Family Photo

It's hard to beleive, but this is the first family photo we've been able to take since J has been added to the fam! It's not the best, but it'll have to do.




We also re-discovered a toy today. Thanks to K's skillz with a screw driver and identifying batteries that have juice rolling around in the junk drawer, we had a little American Idol of our own this afternoon.


Actually, all it ended up doing was magnifying cute little singy tunes and not so cute whiney tunes all afternoon which gave mommy a big 'ol headache. It will be a while until they "discover" that one again.

Finally, I need to make it pretty here. And not just by plastering my family mugs all over. So, I'm going googling for stuff to make my blog pretty. If I get flustered enough to post my home phone number, please call and rescue me. All these brackets and letters and slashes and symbols skeer me, and I cry ugly. No lady-like droplets falling from my eyes, no sir-ee. We're talking puffy, red eyes and copious amounts of snot. *Sigh* Just one more reason I could never be Miss America.

1 comment:

Vicki said...

Such a nice family photo! Everyone looks really happy....:)Can't ask for more than that!!